Al2O3 Ceramic Alumina Spray Nozzle For Tig Welding Torch Carbon Ceramic Air Atomizing Core Burner Nozzle. All alumina bodies possess very good mechanical properties such as hardness and compressive strength. They also hold up well under harsh conditions such as acid corrosion, high wear areas, and sliding abrasion. They also possess very good electrical insulation properties and have very specific thermal conductive and thermal expansion rates.
Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China
Type: Ceramic Raw Materials
Application: Industrial Ceramic
Material: Alumina Ceramic, 95 Alumina
Model Number: Ceramic nozzle
Brand Name: Tianyun ceramic
Usage: Industry Usage
Name: Ceramic nozzle
Size: Size Customized
Package: Wooden Box
1. Alumina ceramics are the most versatile of the advanced technical ceramics,stronger than the traditional ceramics.
2. Chemically inert - excellent corrosion resistance.
3. Outstanding electrical insulators, even at very high temperatures.
4. Extremely hard - excellent abrasion resistance.
5. Are almost unaltered at 1000°C,useable up to 1700°.