What are the advantages of firing alumina powder for ceramics?
Alumina powder is a white superfine powder, inorganic oxide. It has the characteristics of high purity, high whiteness, high specific gravity, good thermal stability, uniform particle size distribution and good fluidity. Compared with ordinary ceramics, alumina ceramics fired with alumina powder have the following characteristics:
1.Ceramic insulation, high temperature resistance, oxidation resistance, acid and alkali resistance, long service life
2. The heat resistance of alumina ceramics has the characteristics of small thermal expansion coefficient, large mechanical strength and good thermal conductivity.
3. Ceramic multi-directional heat dissipation, speed up heat dissipation
4. Small size, light weight, high strength and space saving.
5. Ceramic polycrystalline structure, strengthen heat dissipation. Year-on-year conditions, surpassing most thermally conductive insulation materials on the market
Effective anti-interference (EMI), anti-static has excellent insulation, small high frequency loss, good high frequency insulation;
8.Alumina ceramic sheet is suitable for surface heat sources such as IC, MOS, triode, Schottky, IGBT, etc. that need heat dissipation!
9. The ceramic itself does not store heat, it directly dissipates heat, and the speed is fast
10. Non-combustible, stainless, strong and not easy to be damaged. It has excellent properties incomparable with other organic materials and metal materials.
11. Natural organic materials, meet environmental protection requirements
12. Particularly suitable for high-power equipment, design space is particularly light, thin, short, small especially suitable.
13. Alumina ceramics have the characteristics of chemical resistance and molten metal resistance.
14. Alumina ceramic wear resistance, its hardness is the same as corundum, reaching Mohs hardness of nine, wear resistance is comparable to super hard alloy.