1. Mass production can be carried out quickly and automatically. And its process can be accurately controlled:
2. Due to the flow filling, the green density is uniform:
3. Due to high pressure injection, the powder content in the mixture is greatly increased. The shrinkage of the sintered product is reduced. The product size is accurately controllable. The tolerance can reach 0.1%~0.2%, and the performance is superior:
4. No mechanical processing or micro processing is required. Reduce preparation costs;
5. Complicated shapes can be formed, with horizontal holes, oblique holes, concave and convex surfaces, fly patterns, thin walls, and difficult-to-cut ceramic irregularities, which have a wide range of application prospects.