The binder enables the powder to be filled into the desired shape, which has a significant impact on the entire process. The ideal adhesive should have the following characteristics:
1) The viscosity of the pure binder is less than 1Pa · s at the molding temperature, and it does not separate from the powder when flowing, and has sufficient strength and hardness after cooling;
2) It is an inert substance and does not react with the powder;
3) Decomposed above the molding and mixing temperature, the decomposed products are non-toxic, non-corrosive and have low residual ash content;
4) Low expansion coefficient and low residual stress caused by thermal expansion or crystallization;
5) Meet environmental protection requirements, cheap, safe, non-hygroscopic, no volatile components, long storage life.