First off, ceramic burrs run a bit cooler compared to steel burrs, or in other words, they don't heat up as fast or retain heat as much as their metal counterparts.
Heat is an important factor when it comes to coffee grinder burrs, because any extra heat impacts your coffee's flavor, since it burns off some oils present on the beans. This is generally frowned upon.
Following this reasoning, ceramic burrs might just have an edge over their counterparts (steel burrs), as these vital oils in our beans either being singed or cast out of the flavour profile completely is not a plus.
It used as ceramic mill core of pepper mill and salt mill.
1. Excellent wear-resistance with long service life-time.
2. Cost-effective than metal ones and easy protyping to mass production.
3. Meet FDA, RoHS appliance.
1). Excellent insulation, security, long working life.
2). High temperature resistance.
3). Resistance to electric breakdown.
4). Stand wear and tear.
5). High strength.
6). Corrosion resistance.
7). Good compactness.
8). HIgh hardness.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer?
A: We are factory.
Q: How to order?
A: 1) Firstly, please tell us the size and quantity in details. then we will review all details. After that we will make the PI (Proforma invoice) for you to confirm the order. Once you pay, we will send the goods to you ASAP.
2) For customized products, please send us your drawing design and tell us your request in details. Then we will work out price and send quotation to you. After you confirm order and arrange payment, we will push the bulk production and send the goods to you ASAP.
Q: Why choose us as supplier?
A: 1) Reliable and professional manufacturer.
2) Advanced facility and skilled employee.
3) Fast lead time.
4) Customer service and satisfaction is our first priority.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 1-2 days if the goods are in stock. And 7-30 for customized design orders, depanding on order quantity.